Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a global Plc to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Analyst within the a key division of this hugely successful business. The role sits within the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, reporting to the FP&A Manager with line management responsibility for two junior accountants.
The main purpose of the role is to provide financial support to the leadership team and business-facing finance teams, ensuring best practice is followed at all times; attention to detail and a determination to succeed is critical.
This division is going through a period of exciting change, so this is an excellent time to join a fast-paced, high profile finance team with the opportunity to really make a difference as the function embarks on a challenging but exciting transformation programme.
- Ensure financial accounts for the value stream are maintained and controlled in accordance with management requirements and standard accounting practices
- Undertake consolidation of all monthly accounts for the value stream in order to produce a single consolidated monthly position and statements for submission to head office
- Perform and complete detailed analysis of accounts in order that financial performance is fully understood and communicated
- Ensure all cash is controlled and accounted for; ensure that cash-flow forecasts are produced and the company cash position is controlled and reported in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual accounts are produced that are accurate and for signature by senior management
- Assist in the development of new procedures and systems to meet the changing requirements and anticipated future needs of the business
- Manage a team of finance staff, ensure that they are trained, developed and fully able to deliver the requirements of the financial activities required
Qualifications & experience:
- Fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Experience of working in a high-paced Group environment
- Experience of IFS/SAP would be advantageous
- High standards and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Good organisational skills
- Dedicated and flexible work attitude towards completion of deliverables
Pension matched at 8%
Rewards scheme including critical illness insurance, travel insurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, bike scheme, shopping offers and discounts
Employee share scheme