Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnered with a leading engineering services business looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large Group environment workplace and play a significant role in the function’s transformation journey.
Key duties include:
- Collaborating in the production of rolling forecasts and annual budget
- Assisting on month-end reporting
- Cost controlling in collaboration with project and functional teams
- Analysing accounts and communication of financial performance
- Involvement in auditing processes
- Supporting the finance transformation journey and continuous improvement projects
- Fully qualified ACCA / CA / CIMA or equivalent
- Experience working in dynamic Group environments
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible work attitude
- Advanced system skills desirable
If you are a hard-working, proactive professional looking to advance your career within a large organisation, please apply with an up-to-date CV to Claudia Prat at [email protected].