Rutherford Cross is currently assisting a large, international accounting firm with their search for qualified Tax Professionals to work within their corporate tax team in either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
The team works with large businesses, helping them meet complex demands for tax reporting. By integrating deep technical and industry knowledge with established methodologies and cutting-edge tax technologies they work with a wide range of large local and complex multinational companies to help them develop and implement effective, practical and sustainable tax strategies.
Recently, the tax team has experienced significant growth due to strong client demand, mainly from a number of high-profile client wins
We are seeking Corporate Tax Advisor in the Central Belt to work on some of Scotland’s largest and most exciting clients, as well as global multinationals and FTSE clients, to help support them as they navigate an ever increasingly complex tax environment. The role has a corporation tax compliance and tax accounting/ tax audit focus but should allow the opportunity to support on tax advisory, strategy and controversy.
The Role / Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional client service and contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services.
- Maintain relationships with clients both existing and new.
- Develop and maintain relationships both within the firm and externally with clients.
- Focus on the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business approach taken
- Strong corporate tax technical skills.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Ability to identify areas of risk.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Ability to coach and develop more junior members of the team.
- Up to date knowledge of changes in the tax environment.
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification.
- Experienced corporate tax practitioner
- Experience in tax accounting/tax audit
- Proven ability to read and interpret existing and new tax statute.
Our client will offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. The comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working.
To discuss in confidence please contact [email protected] or call 07494 280 152.