Rutherford Cross is working in partnership with HEINEKEN UK to identify and engage a high calibre qualified Accountant to undertake a key role within its Process & Control Improvement team. Working for one of the worldâ€s most instantly recognisable brands, this role will have the requirement to be an effective business partner, particularly with regard to promoting good governance and compliance requirements, which helps ensure that Heinekenâ€s assets and reputation are protected and maintained. A key element of this is the delivery of the annual controls testing process, working with Control Owners & Operators across the key Finance Processes.
The Controls Assurance Specialist will play a key role to ensure the core deliverables of the Global Finance Strategy are met with and will have the following key responsibilities:
- To perform annual Internal Control testing which supports the controls reliance activities of our external auditor
- To act as an ambassador for the Process & Control Improvement team, helping to educate key business stakeholders as to the role and purpose of this team;
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to identify and drive forward continuous improvement opportunities across the end to end business processes;
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA) or Internal Audit professional.
- An ability to apply audit / risk disciplines in a commercial environment.
- Strong business partnering skills and can communicate effectively across a range of stakeholders.
- Strong technical skills which supports risk identification across key financial processes.
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 + generous benefits package
For more information please contact Daryl Harper at Rutherford Cross on 0131 603 8111.