Interim Group Financial Controller role for a 12-month maternity cover with our global engineering client based in Aberdeen. This role will mainly be on-site.
Key areas of focus for this interim assignment will include:
- Managing the audit process and liaising with external auditors
- Managing and mentoring the team (extending beyond just direct reports)
- Monthly management reporting
- Ensuring all processes and controls are adhered to
- Ensuring all ledger reconciliations / housekeeping being performed
- Managing the R&D claims
- Contract profitability reporting
- Overseeing payroll activities
- Weekly cash forecasting
To apply for this role, you must be a Qualified Accountant. This role will form part of the leadership team and will require an effective leader and team manager with excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and leadership skills.