Interim Financial Controller job for a 3-6 month period with our client based in South Lanarkshire. Reporting to the Chief Executive you will be responsible for:
- Production of weekly and monthly financial reports for review with the CEO
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Business partnering with the Senior Leadership team
- Lead of the preparation year end statutory accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow management, budgeting and forecasting
To apply you will be Qualified Accountant, having operated as a Financial Controller previously. You will be extremely hands on. This role will support hybrid working. Salary: £70,000-£80,000 p.a.