Interim Finance Manager job with our medium sized client based in Glasgow for a 9-month period. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Business Partnering with operations providing management information to Senior Management
- Project Accounting monitoring costs and revenues closely
- Supervision and support of the finance team
To apply you will be Qualified Accountant and be extremely hands on, experienced in both Financial and Management Accounting. You will be strong commercially and have strong attention to detail. Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.