Interim Finance Director job for a 6-month period with our growing sme client based in Edinburgh. Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for:
- Leading the finance function ensuring statutory and reporting requirements are met
- Management of a small finance team with responsibility for the preparation of group consolidated monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Reviewing and presenting the monthly management accounts to the Board
- Cashflow management and liaison with the Bank
- Working closely with external partners who provide specialist expertise in Tax and other Accountancy services
- Prepare a plan for the development of the finance function to meet the requirements of the business in line with its continued growth
To apply you must be a Qualified Accountant and also be a hands on and experienced Finance Director having worked previously within small to medium sized businesses. You will have first class stakeholder skills comfortable presenting to the Board and also liaising with key external partners. Day Rate: £500 - £600 per day.