Rutherford Cross is working with an organisation based in Greater Glasgow who are looking to add an Interim Finance Business Partner to their team for a period of 3-6 months. As Finance Business Partner you will be working in a commercial role which will be mainly focused on the Financial Planning & Analysis, Budgeting and Cashflow Forecasting for the business. Managing a team of 5, a summary of the key aspects of the role include:
- Lead on the budgeting and forecasting process including report preparation
- Managing cashflow forecasting with strict control of credit control
- Managing contracts with clients and suppliers ensuring financial rigour
- Leading on payroll processes, providing support to the Payroll Manager when required
- Managing day to day banking relationships and liaising with external advisors regarding insurance and pension scheme matters
- Leading on procurement activity
This job requires a fully qualified accountant who has worked in a similar Finance Business Partner/Manager role ideally with exposure to commercial aspects such as contract negotiation and tender preparation. The role involves liaising with various internal and external contacts including Operations Managers, Auditors and Lawyers so excellent communication skills are key. Recent experience in budgeting, cashflow management and debtor control for a complex organisation are required also. The role will be working from home initially but this could change further down the line. Interviews and onboarding will be conducted virtually also.