Interim Director of Finance opportunity for an initial 6-month period with our Edinburgh based client. Reporting to the Chief Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing the financial strategy and providing strategic leadership as part of the Senior Management team
- Controlling financial resources through effective financial planning and budget setting
- Develop and deliver the annual budget for the organisation
- Monitoring of budgets, preparation of forecasts and analysis of variances
- Providing overall leadership to a large finance team
- Providing financial advice to support major capital projects
To apply you will be a fully qualified Accountant with previous experience of holding a Finance Director role ideally within a large complex business. You will have a track record of developing strategy and leading large finance teams. Previous experience of public sector Procurement would be advantageous. Salary: £75,000-£80,000 plus benefits.