New Interim Assistant Project Accountant role with our key client in the service sector, based in Glasgow. FTC (to 31/3/23).
The Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting balance sheet cleansing and reviewing with a structured and managed approach
- Ensuring processes are effective, aligned to accounting policies and delivered clearly
- Concluding reconciliations to audit standard
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure tasks delivered are handed back into finance BAU
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, able to work with manual and varying data sources
To apply, you must be a part-qualified or QBE candidate. Salary £30 - 40k per annum. The role includes hybrid working, with the site just outside of the city centre.