Interim Operations Finance Manager (Hybrid Working)
Interim Operations Finance Manager job for an initial 6-month period with our Glasgow based client. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- All operational financial reporting and variance analysis to drive business performance
- Working closely with supply chain partners to understand key cost drivers and improve business processes
- Leading the budget and quarterly forecasts from an operational perspective
- Developing working capital reporting and forecasting across the business
- Acting as the gatekeeper on all operational costs for NPD
- Ensuring alignment between financial and business reporting tools
- Working closely with purchasing department to assess financial implications of decisions on inventory and supplier payment terms
Applications are welcomed from Qualified, Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountants with 2 years’ experience working in an Operational Finance environment. You will have good reporting, financial control and business partnering skills. You will have the ability to work efficiently under pressure able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines. Finally, this role requires a team player with sound judgement who can communicate, influence and work effectively at all levels.
Immediate start in August. This role will support hybrid working. Salary up to £65,000 p.a. or day rate equivalent dependent on experience.