Rutherford Cross is working in partnership with a globally renowned business that has its headquarters in Scotland.
This position is based at the Head Office in Glasgow and is a key role with the Group Finance team. The remit of this role will include ensuring that divisional performance is understood, cash is managed and the appropriate level of information and support is provided to senior members of the finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the main duties and responsibilities as follows:
- Consolidate and review actual and forecast results (both weekly and monthly) for each reporting entity to ensure that monthly performance and trends are understood
- Support the CFO and global teams in ensuring they are fully aware of operational performance and key issues
- Support the FC in the preparation of the Group statutory accounts including the consolidation and financial statements as well as providing information to auditors
- Assist with the preparation and consolidation of budgets and with regular forecasting exercises throughout the year and review operational site budgets
- Liaising with global site Financial Management Teams to ensure that group reporting requirements are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Actively involved in cash management within the business
- Perform Global Intercompany multi-currency reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Control the intercompany settlement process ensuring cash is moved around globally in the most appropriate and efficient manner and that repatriation to the UK Headquarters is maximised
- Monitor and report the FX impact of intercompany balances and transactions on a monthly basis
- Involvement in currency trading and hedge accounting for all International operations
- Prepare monthly management accounts for various Group Entities
- Global consolidation and analysis of Company fixed asset and capital expenditure
- Monthly reconciliation of Group and site balance sheet other debtors and other creditors
- Monthly review of Site Aged Receivables and Cash after date reporting
Applications accepted from Qualified Accountants. It is desirable that you will have knowledge and experience of UK GAAP, have a background in manufacturing and be prepared to travel according to the needs of the business. Salary up to £45,000 per annum.
To apply or for a confidential discussion, please contact Grant Atkinson at Rutherford Cross on 0141611770 or [email protected]