Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working in partnership with a global business, with ambitious plans, based in Glasgow city centre to recruit a Finance Systems Analyst.
The primary business objectives of this newly-created position will be to own the company’s finance structure within COGNOS, perform system maintenance and provide support to the wider users, and assist the Group Account and Group Finance Manager with day-today operations and tasks.
- Administration of the group finance structure within COGNOS
- Perform routine systems maintenance and updates as required
- Own future amendments to the Group finance structure resulting from M&A activity
- Build detailed system-driven excel reports for use by the FDs of the individual businesses within the Group and their team
- Resolve time-critical systems queries/issues as raised by finance teams from around the globe
- Support of existing TM1 reporting and processes
- Where relevant, to act as a systems Subject Matter Expert and to advise and assist the Finance Team and wider organisation in this capacity
- To raise issues of concern/significant importance to Senior Finance staff in order to seek guidance/advice
- Assist the Group Accountant and Group Finance Manager with monthly reporting procedures and ad-hoc queries received from Executive Management
To be considered for the role an individual will have the desire to take ownership of improving financial reporting and the ability to liaise confidently with a range of stakeholders.
- Salary £32,000-£36,000
- Pension: Either employee 4.5% and employer 4.5%, or employee 6% and employer 8%
- Holidays: 25 days plus 10 statutory days