Rutherford Cross is exclusively working with a rapidly growing telecoms business who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller. This role will be supporting a high volume credit control function and reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Chasing customers to ensure that payments are made on time
- Ensuring appropriate telephone contact is made at the earliest stage on overdue debts
- Building relationships with clients through regular and consistent contact
- Analysing aged debt records in order to prioritise workload
- Ensuring receipts are correctly allocated to the appropriate account and against the correct invoice based on remittances
- Query handling and resolution
- Recording accurate and detailed information of the outcomes of calls
- Managing 7 main accounts which make up 90% of the company’s turnover
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, have experience of working within credit control and will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. In return, they will receive a salary of up to £26,000 and a generous benefits package. The role is based in Lanarkshire and is offering hybrid working. For more information, please contact Eilidh Graham at Rutherford Cross.