Interim Revenue Accounting Manager job (Hybrid) with our client based in the West of Scotland for an initial 6-month period. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the Revenue Accounting team with day-to-day invoicing, bank, and revenue reconciliations
- Leading change through the revenue team, ensuring compliance from process change and monitoring the delivery of training
- Remapping a new system process and updating policies and procedures accordingly ensuring awareness within the team
- Assessing the existing sales and revenue process, identifying gaps in the control framework, and targeting improvements to refine process and mitigate risk
- Accountability for all policies and procedures maintained in the Company Management System
To apply, you will be an experienced accountant or ledger manager with a combined background in finance and continued process improvement. You will be comfortable leading a small team with the ability to understand and deliver financial data that meets both internal and external customer needs. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and good numerical and analytical skills. This role supports hybrid working with only 2 days per week required on site. Salary bracket: Circa £35,000-£40,000 p.a. or equivalent day rate.