Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with an international business to recruit a Credit Controller for a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will provide the opportunity to manage the full debtors cycle in a long term contract working with a highly reputable business. The contract is for 12 months however there could be the opportunity for extension or permanent in the future. As Credit Controller you will be responsible for controlling Group debtors and managing the full credit process from credit assessment and risk evaluation, minimising bad debt, and ensuring effective cashflow through robust credit control processes and procedures. A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Ensuring correct credit terms are in place for new customers, including carrying out credit risk assessment and setting limits
- Controlling customer orders, ensuring they are released within limits
- Proactively manage cash collection through regular contact with customers
- Processing cash receipts, rebates and other documentation, ensuring high levels of accuracy
- Debtor reporting for month and year end and distributing debtor report for the Group
- Regular stakeholder engagement – building relationships internally and externally
For this role the organisation are seeking an experienced Credit Controller who has worked in a large, complex organisation and has ideally had exposure to international credit control and managing multi-currencies. Ability and experience of managing the full debtor cycle is key as well as having strong excel skills and ideally exposure to working with ERP systems. On offer is a highly competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.