Corporate Finance Analyst: full-time permanent position with our accounting practice client based in Edinburgh & Glasgow. Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Taking an active role in a variety of transactions including company disposals, acquisitions, debt/equity fundraising and management buyouts.
- Preparing complex forecast models as well as reviewing and analysing detailed financial information from multiple sources.
- Preparing business valuations to support our client’s M&A transactions, strategic decision making and dispute resolution.
- Attending meetings with the Partner and/or senior team, to support the advice being given and to provide detailed analysis and input, as required.
- Researching and preparing analysis to support potential transactions and pitches for new client opportunities.
You will be a fully qualified accountant who is currently working in an accounting practice position. You will be an analytical thinker who enjoys working with complex data. This role is best suited to those who are currently working in a similar role, or those who are looking to move into the corporate finance side from an audit or tax background.
In this role you will be required to communicate effectively with line managers and stakeholders. This role offers a flexible working approach to the successful candidate.