Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with an award-winning drinks business to appoint a Commercial Finance Analyst. This position has been newly created as a result of a recent period of business growth and success.
The successful candidate will join a forward-thinking small finance team and will report to the Commercial Finance Assistant Managers. The role will offer a great deal of exposure to all areas of the business and therefore requires an individual with excellent people skills in order to communicate effectively at all levels.
We are looking to speak with individuals with strong Microsoft Excel skills. Being able to work as part of a team is also essential in this position. This role represents a unique opportunity for someone to develop their finance career in a thriving and exciting industry and will suit someone who is enthusiastic and keen to progress. There is also scope for the right candidate to be given study support toward professional finance qualifications.
- Carrying out analysis and reporting on market trends
- Reporting monthly sales data to the UK and International Sales Teams
- Manipulating data and completing reports on an ad hoc basis
- Assisting the Commercial Finance team with month-end reporting
- Liaising with the marketing team and various other functions within the business
- Supporting the Commercial Finance team with projects as required
- Degree or HND in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or other relevant qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent team player
- Driven individual
- Exceptional communication skills
Location: West Dunbartonshire
Salary: up to £23k
For more information on this role please contact Gillian O’Neil at Rutherford Cross.
Email: [email protected]