Rutherford Cross is supporting a leading Scottish CA firm in their search for an Audit Assistant Manager or Manager, although they would also welcome applications from Audit Seniors. The role will be based in Edinburgh and is the result of an increased workload due to a number of business wins.
This firm services clients in a number of sectors including, FMCG, construction and oil & gas – working with international companies and large groups. Due to a sustained period of growth they are in the market for External Auditors who are seeking a good work life balance, as well as solid career progression.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ACCA/ICAS qualified accountant looking to progress their career in audit within a stimulating, rewarding and friendly work environment. In this role you will have responsibility for building and maintaining client relationships whilst being actively involved in running the audit process from planning to completion. If you are a motivated self-starter with good communication skills, then this is a fantastic career opportunity for you.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar role within an accountancy firm.
- Used to manging a varied workload with strict deadlines.
- Able to identify additional opportunities for the firm.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ambition to develop your career over.
- You will also have completed your professional training (ACCA OR CA).
To discuss in confidence please contact [email protected] or call 07494 280 152.