Rutherford Cross is working with a ‘Big 4’ accountancy firm to appoint an Associate Director into their Corporate Tax team in Aberdeen to grow their upstream practice.
You will lead and build that team advising clients on a range of advisory matters. You will be part of the national Energy, Resources and Industrials practice working with colleagues in London and regional markets as well as colleagues from other service lines such as Transaction Services.
The role includes:
- Providing tax technical advice on a variety of projects
- Transaction support - diligence and structuring
- Advisory - cross border transactions, large scale restructuring and transfer pricing
- Compliance support - tax accounting, review and audit support
- Building relationships and team
- Working with other service lines on our upstream insights including our collaboration survey, Private Equity backed CFO forums, upstream CFO dinners and Oil and Gas UK breakfast sponsorship
For more information and a detailed job description please click apply.