The Wise Group is a leading social enterprise proud to make a difference in people’s lives by inspiring positive change and working to lift people out of poverty.
As an enterprise, they aim to build bridges towards opportunities for the most vulnerable people in society. Some of the services they offer include mentoring support and advice concerning employment, skills and energy.
Every day the team at The Wise Group assist people into jobs, work to lift people out of fuel poverty and help those coming out of prison to build a better future. Their purpose is to build better lives, better communities and stronger businesses.
Their values are at the heart of everything that they do:
- Innovation – We hurdle boundaries and innovate
- Celebrating the Difference – We celebrate and respect individual difference
- Ambition – We are ambitious to make a real difference everyday: socially, financially, culturally
- Going the Distance – We go the distance, so our colleagues and customers reach a positive and sustainable future
- Kindness & Collaboration – We thrive through collaboration, kindness and learning together
Recently, the Scottish Government have asked The Wise Group to utilise their Relational Mentoring experience to support customers across various areas, including energy advice, financial inclusion, employability, addiction, mental and physical health challenges, low self-esteem and sociability. As a result, they are now looking for colleagues to help them deliver this exciting new project that takes a holistic approach to help individuals and families across Scotland.
We are currently looking to speak with Part-Qualified accountants in order to appoint a newly created Finance Business Partner.