An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, business minded graduate to join our company and work as part of an entrepreneurial and highly motivated team where you will work alongside experienced industry leaders building your skills set in recruitment.
Rutherford Cross is a specialist search and selection firm focused exclusively on senior finance appointments. At Rutherford Cross, we have assembled a team of the best recruitment professionals in the market. The quality and calibre of our team is matched only by our business model and methods. We work with a level of flexibility that allows us to deliver market-leading services for a wide range of different organisations and individuals right across the globe. Our business is built on a values-led approach, which ensures we are committed to helping both clients and candidates achieve their fullest potential by matching expertise to business needs.
For this role we need someone who is full of enthusiasm, drive and willingness to learn. We will provide a significant period of training, where you will have the opportunity to liaise with a range of clients and candidates across multiple sectors and brands giving you hands-on commercial business experience that is second to none. This is a rarely available opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive working environment where you will benefit from the wealth of knowledge your colleagues can share. Competitive salary, benefits and structured development are on offer for the right individual.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing business information and market intelligence through social media, business press etc
- Assisting colleagues with lead generation and business development
- Attending client meeting, pitches and follow up discussions
- Assisting with organising and attending industry specific networking events
- Booking appointments and attending interviews
- Drafting of reports and researching thought leadership content
- Managing CRM system effectively in line with data integrity regulations
Key attributes and qualities required:
- Natural sales ability with enthusiasm for creating new relationships
- University graduate (any discipline) with excellent verbal and report writing skills
- Practical work experience gained outside of study – ideally in a customer facing role
- Inquisitive with an investigative approach to data gathering
- Able to credibly build relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, mature attitude and eagerness to progress
- Adaptable and willing to take on additional tasks and duties as required
The opportunity – what next?
As a values driven organisation we aim to be the business partner of choice for the key stakeholder groups we serve. Our key values reflect how we work and what we expect of each other. These values are “Be Famous for Excellence”; “Make a Difference”; “Be Passionate and Determined”; “Always do the Right Thing”; “Together We Achieve More”. If you feel these values reflect your personal ethos and you would like to begin a career that can offer real progression opportunities, please email your CV and a personal profile outlining your motivations for applying to [email protected].
What’s on offer:
Excellent basic salary with fair and achievable commission structure, company pension contribution, generous holiday entitlement, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, 2 days CSR leave annually, performance related company incentives based on team performance.