Our rapidly expanding client is seeking a high calibre individual to fulfil a new part-time position. The role has been created to provide support to the business and act as advisor for treasury systems and management.
Specifically this will include:
- Management of day to treasury function, ensuring adequate funds are maintained, in line with business requirements.
- Close supervision of bank accounts and systems to maintain control of receipts and payments.
- Advising on all internal treasury functions and restrictions.
- Ensuring effective banking systems are available to meet business requirements.
- Ensuring funds are maintained within working capital requirements.
To meet these challenges, you will either be a Treasury professional or have worked in a broader role where treasury and cash management was an important focus. Certainly, multi- site and multi-bank experience at a senior level, with the ability to resolve complex issues, would be highly advantageous.
Specific qualification and skills required are as follows:
- Knowledge and experience of online banking systems and controls, including BACS and Credit Cards.
- Experience in working with multi account and banking facilities.
- Ability to advise and support business on integration of new and amendments to bank accounts and systems.
- Management of day to day banking relationships and ability to negotiate and resolve issues.
- Strict control of banking system accesses, ensuring clear and robust segregation of authorities.
- Experience of multi-currency dealing and controls required.
It is envisaged that this will be a part-time role for 2 days per week but we are interested to hear from individuals working any type of reduced hours working pattern. In addition, it is envisaged that the role will grow in terms of level and breadth of responsibility in the long term.
To apply or find out more on the role, please contact our retained advisor Mark Lewis at Rutherford Cross.