Rutherford Cross is excited to be working with a family-owned Scottish distiller and distributor to help recruit a Treasury Analyst. This is a newly created position and represents an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong financial analytical experience to work in a dynamic team and innovative business.
Support Treasury in the provision of accurate analysis of financial and Treasury data, and the accurate and timely accounting and reporting of treasury activities to support business decision making whilst reviewing and making recommendations to improve the reporting formats, processes, and timelines.
- Support the delivery of Treasury reporting process, through planning, accuracy and completeness of information in line with Group reporting timelines
- Preparation and analysis of month and year end reporting for areas of treasury including forex, interest, group cash, intercompany funding
- Support the delivery of the intercompany funding process
- Preparation and analysis on Treasury forecasting including forex and working capital, cash management and interest for budget and latest estimates in line with the finance calendar
- Collation and support with the analysis of information relating to the global insurance programme
- Support the delivery of cash flow forecasting across, including the preparation and analysis of the group 13-week rolling forecast
- Provide financial reporting support, ad hoc analysis in respect of project across Group Treasury
- Qualified accountant, or equivalent
- Strong financial analytical skills
- International exposure in a multi-currency environment
- Experience of ERP and PC applications to deliver reporting and analysis
- Ability to work to deadlines and adopt a challenging approach to deliver robust, accurate financial data and information to meet business needs
There is a competitive salary on offer as well as an excellent benefits package. Please reach out to Amy Ferguson at [email protected] for more information and a confidential discussion.