Rutherford Cross is working with a ‘Big 4’ accountancy firm to appoint a Tax Advisor into the People Advisory Services team in Aberdeen.
Working in this Mobility Advisory team offers fantastic opportunities to develop client relationships early on in your career, and to be involved in the day to day delivery and management of relationships across a broad range of issues, above and beyond the UK tax compliance cycle. Our client are looking to grow our Expatriate Tax Advisory team with a Tax Advisor who can deliver high quality Mobility advisory services to clients that dovetail with a manageable portfolio of compliance obligations for a small number of specific accounts. The primary objective of this role, however, is both advisory and market focussed.
- To contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Responsible for day-to-day client liaison
- Provide full tax services to a client portfolio
For a more detailed job description please click apply.