Rutherford Cross is working with a ‘Big 4’ accountancy firm to appoint a Senior Consultant into the Transfer Pricing team in Glasgow.
Working with some of the most skilled professionals in your field you will help your clients on operating model design, business restructuring, systems implications, transfer pricing, controversy, strategy and planning. You will help your clients to build and implement transfer pricing structures that make sense for their business, improve their processes and manage the cost of cross-border trade.
- To play a key role in the efficient and successful delivery of transfer pricing advisory services to clients, including supporting more senior staff in managing projects
- Ensure technical excellence and the application of a practical/business driven approach on all projects
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide exceptional levels of client service, taking responsibility for day-to-day client liaison
- Build a network of contacts with other parts of the firm, both across tax and other lines of service, identifying opportunities and managing expectations when supporting the delivery of multidisciplinary projects
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively engaging with existing clients and supporting business development activities focused on winning new clients.
- Support the development of more junior members of the team through coaching/mentoring as well as delegating and supervising their work on a day to day basis
For a more detailed job description please click apply.