Rutherford Cross are pleased to be partnered with one of our key clients to appoint a Senior Finance Analyst. The business is based in Glasgow, and they offer a hybrid and flexible working pattern. This newly created role sits in a newly created team reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance. Salary is dependent on experience, but applications will be considered up to around 50k provided you possess strong relevant experience.
Ideally, we are looking for experience across modelling, analysis and visual reporting with stakeholder management at all levels, across various functions and departments, both internally and externally. They are happy to consider part-qualified or qualified for this position. The business is highly reputable and has a global presence and this represents a unique opportunity to join a forward focused finance team where you will be expected to drive business value by offering expert financial and analytical advice, aided by high quality reporting to aid decision-making.
- Work closely with the Head of Commercial Finance and Finance Director to ensure all company new business targets are achieved.
- To collect and analyse data to estimate the time, cost, materials, and labour required to deliver the required services.
- Ensure the acquisition of new business through commercially sound and competitive pricing; actively seeking innovative pricing solutions to assist the bid team in developing winning submissions.
- Deliver all aspects of data (financial and non-financial) collation, analysis and report preparation including building and populating base data in the bid financial and operational models.
- Ensure the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Maintain a risks/issues/opportunity register and ensure these are shared at relevant meetings and reviews
- Work closely with the Finance team to plan and develop new reporting and analysis.
- Utilise Finance systems to drive control and process efficiency, primarily with the development of Power BI modelling to standardise and improve laborious processes.
- Promote a continuous improvement of the reporting production for the business.
- Undertake cost analysis for facilities management and life cycle works.
- Provide training to the Finance team on how to utilise and self-service reports.
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this market leading opportunity please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]