Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with our long-standing practice-based client, who is looking to bring in a senior associate in their restructuring team.
This role is best suited to those who are currently working in practice and are looking to join a large and exciting business.
In this role you will be tasked with the following:
- Analyse and evaluate historic, current, and projected financial data to identify key trends.
- Identify, consider, and challenge key assumptions in financial data and identify the main risks from the financial data, develop and undertake appropriate scenario and sensitivity analysis, and make comment.
- Place your analysis in the context of the business environment.
- Draft reports for presentation to company management and their key stakeholders.
- Perform general engagement administrative tasks (including preparing pre-appointment conflict checks, engagement letters, and budgets; raising fee notes; preparing for meetings; and filing notes).
- Assist with designing and implementing strategies in insolvency appointments, from pre-appointment planning stages to closure, ensuring that all assets are identified, ingathered, safeguarded, and realised for maximum net value.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant from a professional accounting body.
- Participate in business development events.
- Proactively develop an internal and external network of contacts and work providers.
- Undertake company research and targeting.
- Participate in discussions on developing and improving our business.
This role offers a flexible working approach to the successful candidate.
Salary: Competitive (£40k) plus benefits.