Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a well-known organisation in Edinburgh to recruit for a Risk and Reporting Manager. This role is focused on risk analysis and reporting, providing insight into how effectively conduct, regulatory and operational risks are being managed, and identifying areas for improvement. Key to the role will be producing regular and ad hoc risk analysis and reporting and making recommendations for improvements with reporting.
This is the ideal role for a candidate with previous experience within a Risk role who has strong analytical and reporting skills. The organisation are also open to candidates who are looking to make their first move into a Risk role as long as they have the strong data analysis and reporting background.
You will be responsible for
- Risk analysis – collecting and analysing risk data, identifying key trends and recommending areas of improvement, supporting regular assurance reviews of risk data, ensuring it supports strong reporting
- Producing risk reports monthly and ad hoc for business management, stakeholders and committee. Producing supporting data with insightful commentary
- Creating Risk Packs
- Supporting the business management team in meeting policy framework requirements by collecting and challenging risk data to support attestation requirements.
- Tracking and reporting on the process of 2nd line and Internal Audit reviews within a timely manner
- Recommending how to develop risk analysis and reporting as well as improving the level of insight on how risks are being managed
- Helping to support and monitor external developments
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a Risk role/and or highly developed financial analysis skills. Experience of using analytical tools e.g. PowerBI and Business Objects would be highly advantageous as well as having strong planning and organising skills. On offer is a salary up to £45,000 plus an excellent benefits package including bonus opportunity, personal development tools and opportunity for progression.