Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a globally leading asset management organisation to appoint a Product Tax Manager.
This position will play a key role in managing the product and investment tax affairs of the business.
It will work closely with other members of the Product & Investments Tax team to:
- Provide a comprehensive tax advisory service to the EMEA and UK funds, with input as required to the wider international fund range
- Provide effective tax input and support to the product, investments and operational teams on fund and investment issues.
- Assist the business in understanding and monitoring the tax impact and requirements for distributing and investing in new and existing territories to ensure that tax risks and opportunities are identified, and tax obligations for the product range are met.
- Provide effective and timely communication to the business of the impact of any changes to product and investment taxes identifying potential opportunities and risks.
- Coordinate the business and third party outsource providers, and manage external tax advisors to ensure effective oversight of specific tax reporting and filing services for the fund range, investors and investments as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain internal tax policies in relation to investment taxes and procedures and coordinating with colleagues globally on such matters, where appropriate
The ideal candidate will hold a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA) and come from a corporate tax background in a financial services environment. Exposure to investment management tax issues is preferred.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Eleanor Turner on 07799 462 326 / [email protected]