Part-time / Interim Group Accountant job (Hybrid) with a globally recognised business based in Glasgow for an initial 12-month fixed term period.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering budgets and forecasts, including monthly spend reporting
- Preparing monthly management accounts and statutory accounts
- Royalty recharges for entities across the Group
- Miscellaneous recharges of Group expense to entities
- Working with the Treasury and Tax departments to provide analysis and ensuring that the most optimal funding and tax structures are put in place
- Hedge Accounting via Treasury team including General Ledger revaluation
- ERP migration support
- Ad hoc duties as required
To apply, you will be a fully Qualified Accountant (ICAS, ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with at least two years relevant experience. The ideal candidate will have exposure to multinational and multi-currency environments within a complex organisation and be adaptable to change. Strong Excel skills are essential and working knowledge of SAP would be preferable. This role supports hybrid working.
For more information on this role, please contact Euan Bodie at Rutherford Cross - [email protected].