Rutherford Cross are currently working with an independent CA firm who are continuing to grow. Our client is currently in the market for a part-qualified auditor to join their team in the Edinburgh office. The role would allow the right candidate the opportunity to work with clients in a variety of different sectors, during an exciting time for the firm from a technology perspective.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the external audit of accounts for a varied portfolio of clients including owner managed businesses, charities, housing associations, property groups, pension schemes, technology and life sciences sectors, and financial services. You will liaise with Supervisors, Managers and Partners, as well as clients to maintain and develop relationships. You will be required to assist with in house training sessions and undertake ad hoc work as appropriate.
- Experience of accounts preparation essential
- Recent experience in public practice essential
- Recent external audit experience essential
- Part-qualified CA or ACCA
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to take responsibility and suggest solutions to problems encountered
- Proven success as a team player
- Demonstrable ability to work to budgets and deadlines
- IT literate – Microsoft Office, CCH Audit Automation, SAGE, Xero, CaseWare IDEA preferred
To discuss in confidence please contact [email protected] or call 07494 280 152.