- Manager/Associate Director – Corporate Tax
Background to the Opportunity
The opportunity has arisen for a client-focussed Associate to join our client’s Tax Team on a permanent basis. The role-holder would play a pivotal role in the development of the Team and have a fantastic opportunity to make a significant contribution towards the department’s overall future success.
Our client is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services with an excellent reputation.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Manage complex tax affairs of a portfolio of multinational and large corporate clients
- Take an active role in identifying business development opportunities, including international network referrals and larger corporates
- Preparing proposals for prospective clients
- CTA, CA, ACA, or equivalent
- Significant previous experience operating at Manager or Associate Director
- A desire to undertake business development
- FOR MORE INFORMATION AND A DETAILED JOB SPEC, PLEASE APPLY -
To discuss in confidence please contact [email protected] or call 07799 462 326