Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnered with a global manufacturing business to appoint a Management Accountant. In the last 5 years the business has experienced over 300% growth in its revenue through a combination of organic growth and M&A activity. This Management Accountant role is a fantastic opportunity for a fully or nearly qualified accountant to join one of Scotland’s most successful businesses.
Ideally looking to engage with accountants (either QBE/part qual/qualified) who have a demonstrable track record of producing high-quality work. This role requires an individual who has the drive to become a key part of the finance team of one of Scotland’s most successful businesses. Because of the growth of the business, there are significant opportunities for career progression.
The role of the Management Accountant is to support the Group FC and FD in a growing business. The post-holder will be tasked with the production of accurate and timely management accounts. This information will enable the operating units to possess a more comprehensive understanding of their performance.
Duties will include:
- Production of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met and all submissions are complete, accurate and timely
- Preparation of VAT Returns, PSA and QIPs to HMRC
- Oversee month-end reporting, managing sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Perform quarterly stock analysis
- Production of balance sheet & P&L reconciliations
- Preparation of budgets and liaising with auditors
- Aid the transactional finance team as required
- Support the Group FC & FD in ad-hoc tasks and projects.
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this market-leading opportunity, please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500.