Rutherford Cross is delighted to be exclusively partnered with a global business based in Glasgow City Centre to appoint a Management Accountant. This represents an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a high-performing team in a globally recognised brand.
We are happy to consider ACCA/ICAS/CIMA qualified accountants and will consider first movers from practice or those already in the commerce industry seeking a new challenge. My client offers an extensive benefits package including hybrid working. Beyond this, there are also significant career development opportunities.
- Review of monthly accounting entries to ensure the preparation of accurate management accounts, and relevant commentary, within the tight reporting deadlines for all divisions
- Review balance sheet reconciliations to verify the accuracy of management accounts and perform monthly, quarterly and year-to-date variance analysis to budget and prior year on P&L
- Build relationships within the wider Management Accounts team, and across other regional teams
- Build relationships with key operational figures in the business and act as an escalation point for issues
- Help drive forward change to ensure that department and team members improve, supporting graduates and part qualified students in their development
- Produce ad-hoc reports and completion of technical tasks for the Finance Manager and Senior Finance Manager as requested
- Assist with due diligence on acquisitions through review of financial information and reporting on results of work completed
- Prepare acquisition accounting entries to support the UK finance team, and review of technical accounting treatment in relation to acquisitions
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this market-leading opportunity, please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]