Rutherford Cross is pleased to be partnered with a leading service provider to appoint a Management Accountant. Our client is based in the outskirts of Glasgow and operate under a hybrid working model. On offer is a salary of £45-50k (dependent on experience) + up to 10% annual bonus.
This is a superb opportunity to join a diverse business with excellent progression pathways. The business has grown organically & through acquisition since forming in 2017. Ideally, we are looking to speak with newly or recently qualified accountants seeking a step up in their career. Our client will also consider part-qualified accountants, provided they have industry experience in a similar role.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full management accounting processes and P&L/Balance Sheet of several group entities
- Responsible for the monthly internal reporting of entities
- Responsible for fixed asset register
- Intercompany accounting
- Liaise with the business on a regular basis in order to understand and improve operational processes
- Work with business partnering team to aid budgeting and forecasting process
- Liaise with auditors
- Involvement in system improvement projects
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
- Qualified professional accountant (CIMA/CA/ACA)
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role
- Excellent team player who can develop effective working relationships with colleagues.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate confidently both internally and externally.
- Proactive individual
- Strong Excel skills
- Competitive salary of up to £50k (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus of up to 10%
- 30 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours
- Clear progression and development opportunities within the business
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Gillian O’Neil at Rutherford Cross on 07432482882/ [email protected]