Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a global business who are experiencing a significant period of positive change resulting in them recruiting for an Interim Management Accountant to join their business for an initial period of 6 months with the possibility of the contract being extended further. The company are offering a hybrid of part home and office based and ideally are looking for a candidate to start asap. A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Production of accurate management accounts and associated commentary, working to tight reporting deadlines
- Monthly and quarterly variance analysis
- Assisting with budget production, building detailed monthly budgets
- Managing queries across different teams, business partnering with other functions across the business
- Building relationships across various teams including internationally
- Assisting with preparation of monthly exec packs
For this role the business are seeking a fully qualified accountant who has prior experience in a management accounting role and in a larger more complex business. Ability to work with different systems is key and having a strong ability in excel is important. The role will manage multiple tasks and environments therefore being flexible and adaptable to changing priorities is important and having a background in working with a business through a period of change/project work would be helpful. The role is offering a flexible rate doe.