Rutherford Cross are delighted to be partnered with one Scotland’s most significant financial services organisations to help appoint several Management Accountants. The business has recently completed a major acquisition, so they are building out a new finance team to help support this new entity.
Ideally, we are looking for qualified accountants with some degree of post-qualifying experience. They are happy to consider people from big 4, mid-tier or industry. Salary up to 45k + discretionary bonus and a highly flexible working pattern that is currently mainly home based. We are looking for driven & ambitious individuals with strong stakeholder management skills.
- To provide financial analysis and support to the Divisional FD’s in preparing for the new Income recognition policy. You act as liaison between the FD’s and group finance in Glasgow actively preparing schedules.
- With a unique structure, you’re most effective as the key contact for the division; best placed to question, probe and help deliver income recognition.
- Maintain key schedules relating to cost and resource analysis. Advise on the finer details relating to the impact of income recognition standard within your area; guide your business partners through their financial commitments.
- Key liaison with our finance function in Glasgow to keep them updated of progress
- Monthly preparation of board reporting in line with business and FCA requirements and FCA regulatory reporting. Compile technical accounting papers and ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Prepare and provide complex lead schedules for audit purposes, detailed analysis and providing well thought out solutions.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- A University degree and ACCA/CA/CIMA qualified with at least 2 years’ experience
- Flexible, happy to deal with multiple tasks and environments within our international organisation.
- Highly organised and dedicated with excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills in all formats. Happy to work independently and perform as part of an effective team.
- With superb focus, always seeking opportunities to challenge yourself and others around you.
If you would like to organise an initial confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 or [email protected]