Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnering with a hugely successful business based in Stirlingshire to appoint a Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the business is looking for a qualified accountant, either CA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts
- Review all balance sheet items (incl control accs) to ensure validity and recoverability where necessary
- Produce weekly 13 wk Rolling Cashflows and report on variances
- Preparation of monthly forecasts with explanation and comment on KPIs as well as variances and trends
- Produce, review and submit monthly VAT and CIS returns for the business
- Attend Cost Value Reconciliation meetings
The working hours for this role are 38.75.
The salary will be £35,000-£46,000 depending on experience other benefits include:
Bonus: Annual bonus based on company performance
Pension: Employee contribution 4% and employer 4%
Holidays: 33 days (including bank holidays)
Life Cover: Death in Service
Medical Care: Private Medical Insurance
Working Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm