Rutherford Cross is working with a growing business based in the Stirling area who are looking to add an interim Project/Systems Accountant to their team for a period of up to 6 months. This role will be focused on improving and upgrading the current processes and systems for the Group. You will carry out a full review of the current situation and them make recommendations to the Board based on your findings. There will also be a focus on management reporting improvements. A summary of some of the key experience/skills required for the role are below:
- Experience of working on system and process improvements and ideally in an SME company
- Strong attention to detail, numerical ability and ability to construct detailed reports
- Experience of budget setting and monitoring
- Ability to establish and maintain strong controls and processes
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and prioiritise workload effectively
This role will suit either a fully qualified accountant or Qualified by Experience accountant with recent experience in a similar role. It is essential you have recently been working in a Project/Systems accountant role working on a system upgrade/process improvement project. On offer is a long term contract with an interesting business. The role will be home based for just now but that could change in the coming months.