Rutherford Cross is working with a highly reputable organisation based in central Glasgow who are looking to add an Interim Senior Finance Business Partner to their team. This contract role will ideally start asap and it is a position that will offer wide interaction across the organisation including up to senior management and board level. A summary of some of the key aspects of the role are below:
- Providing quality financial information which is used to aid decision making and planning by the SMT
- Financial modelling for long term strategy scenario planning
- Advise the senior management team based on the data/findings
- Monitoring all incoming and expenditure, with strict adherence to governance
- Supporting colleagues across the organisation with budgeting and forecasting
- Represent Finance on specific projects or initiatives when required
This role requires a fully qualified accountant – CIMA/ACCA/CA with recent experience in a Finance Business Partnering role and preferable within a large and complex organisation. Excellent excel ability and previous modelling experience is key as well as being proactive at relationship building and having excellent analytical and numerical skills.