Interim Senior Finance Business Partner job for a 12-18 month period with our Glasgow based client. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Building the reporting structure for managing a key external partner relationship
- Providing a Senior Finance Business Partner service to Operations
- Developing budgeting and reforecasting processes
- Developing robust controls to ensure effective cost management
- Establishing logistics reporting requirements
- Producing actual v forecast variance analysis
- Liaising with external auditors at financial year end
To apply, you will be an experienced and qualified Accountant with strong Business Partnering skills; able to challenge key internal and external stakeholders. You will also have experience in developing systems and processes to ensure reporting is optimised for the business.
Ideally starting in August or September 2022, this role will support hybrid working. Salary: circa £70,000 p.a.