Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a global business who are performing very well and are looking to add an Interim Project Accountant to their team for a long term contract. This role will focus on a number of key areas and is a unique and exciting role offering broad exposure with a lot of business partnering and stakeholder engagement involved in it. It will suit a very commercially minded candidate with strong technical knowledge and a natural enthusiasm for relationship building.
A summary of some of the key aspects of the role are below:
- Mapping out end to end processes for a particular area of the business at a world-wide group level
- Supporting the strategic direction of the Business, creating and implementing accounting policy and processes
- Partnering with internal financial services to agree processes with external funding partners
- Providing support around deals ensuring they are entered into with proper governance, controls, and approvals from impacted business units
- Business partnering with internal tax teams globally to understand any specific in country tax legislation
- Business partnering with Financial Controllers in each geography to improve accuracy and efficiency of financial reporting capability
- Presenting financial results and opportunities to the business
This long term contract role will start asap and is offering a very competitive daily rate. It will suit a fully qualified accountant – CA/ACCA/CIMA.