Interim Management Accountant job (Hybrid) with our Glasgow based client for an initial 3-month period.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Management of accounts receivable functions such as invoicing, cash receipts, credit, and collections
- Preparation of journal postings, reconciliations, analysis, and internal and statutory reporting
- Managing inter-company transactions and reconciliations, accruals, and repayments
- Processing and reviewing asset additions, transfers, and disposals including annual reporting required for auditors or parent company
- Processing and reconciling credit card receipts
- Supporting with VAT returns and other government filings as required
- Assisting with and reviewing annual R&D tax credit analysis and other grant applications
- Offering audit support as per external auditor’s requirements
- Maintaining banking relationships
- Assisting in the ongoing improvement of accounts receivable, month-end close, compliance and controls
- Contributing to the continuous improvement and efficiency of projects, systems, and initiatives to enhance business effectiveness
- Supporting with financial planning, budgeting, and analysis as required
To apply, you will be a ‘Qualified by Experience’ or a Part Qualified accountant with a strong background in transactional finance, ideally in industry and commerce. The ideal candidate will have good analytical skills, able to resolve issues and handle multiple projects simultaneously. The post holder will be confident using ERP systems. Prior Auditing experience is desirable but not essential. Lastly, you will be proficient in Excel and have strong attention to detail. This role will offer a hybrid working model. Salary: Circa £36,000 p.a. or equivalent day rate.