Interim Management Accountant job with our Stirlingshire based client for a 12-month period. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation, review, and submission of monthly management accounts
- Cash flow monitoring and reporting on variances
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Detailed analysis of revenue and cost performance
- Supporting in the management and development of a small finance team
- Resolving outstanding debts, retentions and disputes whilst highlighting challenges to senior management
- Review and submission of monthly VAT returns
- Reviewing both operational and financial controls whilst reporting findings to senior management
- Supporting with business change projects
- Assisting management with the promotion and development of reporting and controls software
- Preparation of schedules for yearly budget review
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining effective management reports
- Supporting with the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Assisting management in managing external audit relationship
To apply, you will be a fully qualified accountant with a background in commerce and industry. You will have good analytical skills, able to solve problems in a fast-paced working environment. The ideal candidate will be well organised and have experience producing timely and accurate financial reports.
Finally, you will have excellent IT skills including MS Office programmes. Experience using commercial reporting and controls software is desirable but not essential.
This role supports Hybrid Working and will be on site 3 days per week.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 p.a.