Interim Management Accountant job with our West Lothian-based client. This role is for an initial 3-6 month period. This role will report directly to the Finance Manager.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts across multiple Group Companies
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations as part of the management accounts review pack
- Entering month-end journals for reporting
- Ensuring inter-company loan transactions between the different group companies are reconciled
- Updating and reviewing cashflow forecasting on a daily basis
- Preparing financial year-end accounts and schedules for audit purposes
- Assisting with the annual audit process
- Ad hoc support to the wider finance team where required
To apply, you will be an experienced Management Accountant with solid analytic and problem-solving skills. You will have advanced knowledge of Excel and be detail-oriented. You will be a team player and a confident communicator.