Interim Head of Finance job for a 6-month period with our Lanarkshire based client. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Leadership and management of a medium sized finance team
- Leading the preparation and review of monthly Management Accounts including income and expenditure and balance sheet
- Annual budget setting and ongoing budgetary monitoring
- Variance analysis and liaison with operational budget holders regarding financial position
- Production of statutory accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Presentation of reports to the Board
To apply you will Qualified and experienced Financial Controller or Finance Director ideally from a background in a small to medium sized business. You will be extremely hands with first class communication skills able to liaise with multiple stakeholders and lead the finance team during a period of change. Salary: circa £60,000 - £70,000 or day rate equivalent.