Interim Head of Finance job with our public sector client based in Edinburgh for a 12 month period. Reporting to the Director of Finance the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Production of year end statutory accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Management and review of the annual budget
- Budgetary monitoring, analysis of variances and re-forecasting
- Leadership of the finance team
You will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience at Financial Controller or Head of Finance level. You will have strong financial and management accounting skills and be comfortable leading a medium sized finance team of both qualified and non-qualified. Salary: £55,000-£65,000 plus generous benefits.