Interim Group Financial Controller job for an 18 month period with our Edinburgh city centre based client. Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet for subsidiaries
- Production of statutory accounts for all entities reporting under IFRS
- Leading with the external audit
- Group cashflow management and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Preparation of annual corporation tax returns
- Supervision of a small finance team
To apply will be a Qualified Accountant with an excellent technical Financial Accounting skillset. You will be up to date with current accounting standards with working knowledge of IFRS. You will be experienced in leading with external auditors and also be extremely hands on.
Starting in May or June 2022, this role will support hybrid working. Salary: circa £75,000 p.a.